VIOLETTA LIVE – NEXT SHOW IN KRAKOW!
FIFTH VIOLETTA LIVE SHOW IN POLAND SCHEDULED ON 26 AUGUST
Warsaw, 30 March 2015: Martina Stoessel continues her concert tour in Poland, winning the hearts of fans and breaking new records of popularity! Due to the huge success of previous shows in Lodz and the incredible demand for tickets for Violetta Live, The Walt Disney Company is organizing another – the fifth in Poland – Martina’s concert. The star of Violetta TV series will perform on 26 August 2015 at 19:00 at TAURON Arena Kraków.
As part of Violetta Live 2015, Martina Stoessel performed in Poland twice before. Both concerts were held on 29 March at the Atlas Arena in Lodz, with the stands filled to the last seat. Tickets for these performances were almost completely sold out on the opening day of sales.
The next concert will be held on 22 August at the National Stadium in Warsaw. Then Martin will come to Krakow, where she will perform twice, on 25 and 26 August at Tauron Arena.
The program of 90-minute show includes more than 25 popular hits from seasons 1, 2 and 3 of the Disney Channel TV series Violetta.
Some interesting facts about Violetta Live 2015 tour:
- There are over 75 costume changes per show
- 13 changes for Martina Stoessel (Violetta)
- 50+ changes for the rest of the cast
- 9 changes for male dancers
- 5 change per musicians
- 11 pairs of shoes for Martina Stoessel (Violetta)
- There are over 70 pairs of shoes for the cast, dancers and musicians
- 10 trucks are used to tour the show across Europe
- It takes on average 14 hours to set up the show when arriving at a new venue
- It takes on average 6.5 hours to take down the show after the last performance in each city
- The tour will travel over 13,000 KM between 24 cities across 9 countries in Spring 2015
- The tour will play over 107 shows in 38 cities across 12 countries across Europe in 2015.
- 240 square metre HD LED system with 3 moving curved LED screens
- Spectacular flying and visual effects including 4500 kg of confetti and 20,000 kg of pyrotechnics across the January – March European Tour
- Combining cast, dancers, band, tour and production team –over 120 people are travelling with the show at any given point in time